Friday, April 30, 2010

Here's What This Is All About

Friday, April 30, 2010
Alrighty, so if anyone actually reads my other blog, Trying on the Blog, (it's doubtful but possible) then they would already know that I will be giving Veganism a 30 day trial. Why a thirty day trial? Going Vegan is a big step and a lot of friends and family are skeptical. I've never done it so I cant say its easy, but I think I have enough reasons (ethical, environmental and health) for going and staying vegan. Telling people I'm gonna give it a thirty day trial seems to appease people, if you will, and sorta stops them from trying to tell me I cant or shouldn't do it. And at first it was also for myself, to prove to myself that I could do it. But as I read more about it, I realize its not something you just do for 30 days and see how it goes. There are real problems out there caused by people consuming animal products and I just don't feel good about eating/using it anymore.
So this blog is just about the food I'm eating and the books about veganism I'm reading and I'll also post links to cool vegan websites and videos. Day One begins on May 3rd.
So Welcome to my Vegan Blog :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Pocket Distributed by Deluxe Templates